Aligning investments to the Paris Agreement: what does it mean for Swiss investors?
A Session by Stephan Bereuter, Sabine Döbeli, Ivo Knoepfel and Silvia Ruprecht
Swiss Sustainable Finance,
Federal Office for the Environment
About this session
- How aligned are Swiss investors to Paris, what needs to be done, how realistically can it be achieved, and over what timeframe?
- What lessons can Swiss investors take from the second round of the government-backed PACTA (Paris Agreement Capital Transition Assessment) tests?
- How should carbon data be used by Swiss investors? Does decarbonising portfolios have an impact on the real economy?
- Which finance instruments/products/assets work best for low carbon investment returns: how and why?
- Special real estate focus: how Swiss investors can decarbonise their real estate portfolio over time.
- Sabine Döbeli, CEO, Swiss Sustainable Finance
- Stephan Bereuter, Head Portfolio Management Bonds, Migros Pensionskasse
- Silvia Ruprecht, Senior Policy Advisor, Federal Office for the Environment
- Moderator: Ivo Knoepfel, Founder and Managing Director, onValues
- Financing the Low Carbon Economy
- Swiss Sustainable Investment Market Study
- PACTA Climate Test 2020
- Impacts and Risks associated with current investment behaviour
- Überblick zur Klimawirkung durch Massnahmen von Finanzmarktakteuren
- Executive Summary: Overview of the climate impact of financial market players’ action
- Literature database: Overview of the climate impact of measures taken by financial market actors
- Do Investors Care About Impact?