Acting on the “S” in ESG and Human Rights
About this session
- The Swiss Popular Initiative on Responsible Business didn’t pass its referendum in late 2020, so why should Swiss financial institutions care about integrating human rights considerations into their investments?
- What are the steps and actions investors can take to act on human rights, and why?
- The new light shone on the “S” of ESG by COVID-19 and the race for reliable data to address human rights.
- Lilach Trabelsi, Research Project Lead, Geneva Center for Business and Human Rights at Université de Genève
- Philipp Aeby, CEO, RepRisk
- Anita Dorett, Director, Investor Alliance for Human Rights
- Moderator: Fabio Sofia, President of the Board, Sustainable Finance Geneva